You are very welcome to this websitte!!
''Revealing the majestic awareness of the natural mind, one conquers the kingdom, seizes the throne, and holds the royal seat. Delusion disappears and the sun comes to the darkness.''
“Its positive qualities are inconceivable, like revealing a king’s treasure. The one who rests within its true meaning enjoys the inexhaustible wealth of its fruition.”
- IATS2003 OXFORD UNIVERSTY
Oxford University, United Kingdom (2003) ...
- International Conference on Bo...
Shenten Dargye Ling, Blou, France (2008) &...
- Seminar on Hermeneutics of Tan...
The Asiatic Socity, Kolkata. Visva-Bharati India...
- Seminar on Tibetan literature
Deemed University in Varanasi, India (2010) &sh...
- stages of the path
- Paramita. (Perfection)
- Madhayamika. (Middle Path)
- Tibetan grammer and literature
- Buddist logic and epistemology